Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Decorations and Dolls

I had almost forgotten this little FRIGHT garland I had.  There is just something about Halloween decorations that I like - just can't get enough of them - don't know exactly why . . . the colors, the time of year, the silliness of a little black tree with ghosts and Jack O"Lantern ornaments . . .
. . . glittery spiders!!! 
I only got two of my doll faces on last night . . . but it's a start.  I love embroidering the faces and giving them their own little doll personalities.  I am looking forward to working on them again tonight.  Although we are carving pumpkins tonight - I may have to stay up late to work on my dolls.
Charlotte tried her beanie on for me.  : )  This just makes me smile . . . She just makes me smile!
A baby is a little bit of heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment