Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunday Smiles

I had some fun with Lily and photo props this week.
She really is a ham when it comes to having her picture taken.
I think she really has the hang of these things . . . I love seeing her smile!
I found this cotton yarn in bag of yarn that I went through last week.  I crocheted a beanie this afternoon and still have a lot of it left.  I remember crocheting some flower shaped wash clothes a few years back - I think I may have to use some of this up making some more.  While I'm thinking about it I can't remember what ever happened to those little cotton wash cloths.  I don't remember giving them to anyone . . . but I can't seem to remember if I still have them either.  (I hate when I do that)  They are pink . . . and would be perfect for Charlotte's bath time.  I will have to look and see if I can find them this week.

Just a simple little beanie . . . some crochet therapy on a Sunday afternoon.  It was sort of a lazy Sunday.  We were up late last night.  Jake, Kasey, and I were sitting around the table talking sometime around midnight and felt the earth shake.  I haven't felt an earthquake in years.  It measured 5.3 and was centered about 300 miles from where we live . . .
 A two hour nap this afternoon . . . means I am up and awake later than usual tonight.  So I stuffed these little dolls that I want to finish this week.  Tomorrow I will stain them with coffee - then the fun part . . . hair, faces, and clothes.  So even though it was a lazy Sunday . . . I did find the time to do what I like to do.  Five o'clock is going to come awful early in the morning.  I better get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment