Monday, October 29, 2012

playing with dolls . . .

I had a great weekend . . . luckily I had an extra day off, so I had time to work on my dolls.  When I made the first one of these - I put on the little skirt and picked her up.  They are sort of plain little doll bodies and it seemed like she needed something underneath the skirt . . . so ever since they get underclothes before they get dressed.
Some underclothes are a little shabbier than others.  : )
This one has to be my favorite so far.  I hope to finish dressing her tomorrow.  I am thinking that she may need some bling.
I did get this little vampire finished tonight.  I haven't given her a name yet . . .I have to think about that for awhile.  I had hoped to have them all done by now, but it looks like I play with dolls again tomorrow night.  Actually I think I am going to make up a bunch of these - even after Halloween . . . Luke, Abbie, and Richard have given me good ideas for some more.
For now they sit and wait . . . .
My rock monster can keep them company.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Clare! these are great! I love their undergarments and my favourite is the same as yours...that's one sexy monster! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . . . I have so much fun making them. I'm trying to get a little more detailed - so they are all different.

      Delete