Friday, October 5, 2012

Smile

I need more coffee today . . . sort of a Monday feeling rather than a Friday feeling.  Do I go for another cup? . . . or do I just push through a couple more hours until I am off work.  I'm sure it is a work thing, and I will get a second wind as soon as I get home and the weekend mood hits me.  There are so many things that I want to do and get done this weekend.  Since I was out of town last weekend - I just need to get caught up.  Rather than do that this week, I decided to clean out a couple of closets . . . which actually creates another kind of mess that I have to deal with this weekend. 
Halloween decorations - this is what I want to do.  I actually have a much longer list that I want to do. That doesn't always mean that I get it done.  : )  I guess I will just take it as it comes . . . and do what I can do. 
Any plans for the weekend?
SMILE!
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment