Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Shabby Charlottes

I am really enjoying making these little dolls.  (I know, I have said that already.)   I love feedback from my family and I posted earlier that they have given me all sorts of ideas . . . so I think I am going to have to keep making them and maybe try selling them.  I usually don't like making items to sell - I would much rather give the things I make as gifts and I tend to not like making a whole lot of one thing.  But I don't want to stop making these.  And each one is a little different.   The kids suggested I come up with a name for my them . . . so they will be my Shabby Charlotte dolls . . . (in honor of my new granddaughter) 
I finished this little sweetie last night. 
She couldn't just keep sitting around in her slip for Halloween now could she?  I do think she needs some beads . . . so I'm going to string some pink beads to put on her tonight.
Do you ever get making something . . . and the ideas just keep coming?  I think I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about Shabby Charlotte ideas.   : ) 

2 comments:

  1. I love her hair, love her skirt and her necklace "bling" but most of all I love the name Shabby Charlotte...very well done!

    Laurie Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie . . . I think I may get obsessed with these little dolls.

      Delete