Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thank heaven for little girls . . .

Miss Charlotte . . . getting bigger and changing every day.
 . . . and Lily with her Princess Leah hair.  By the end of the day her hair had loosened up enough that her pigtails (or whatever they would be called), hung more down by her ears - giving her more of a Princess Leah look . . . I just had to smile every time I looked at her in her pink Jedi shirt. 
I am finding out that little girls are truly amazing things . . .
I am not all that happy with my art journal pages . . . but I am keeping at it and hopefully will get better at this and eventually like the pages when they are finished.  I told myself I was going to post them whether I liked them or not . . . actually, I do sort of like the right side. 
My weekend went way too fast.  Weekends have a way of doing that.  I have been struggling with time lately . . . rather, struggling with finding enough time to do the things that I want to do.  This is always sort of an issue with me.  I can find the balance between doing the things I want to do and the things I need to do . . . and then I lose that balance and get frustrated.  So this week - I am going to focus a little more on what I want to do.  I have dolls I want to finish, beanies I want to crochet for Lily and Charlotte, and recipes I want to try . . . let's see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Clare, the girls are gorgeous! and yes they do grow up quite fast don't they. Thank you for sharing!
    Time seems to escape us all...the more we have the more we need. Perhaps we have too much on our "to do" lists and not enough time to just enjoy the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete