Tuesday, October 9, 2012

what we did last night . . .

Jennifer and Lily were over last night.  We went for a walk, talked, ate chocolate ice cream . . . and they played with my cut out photo props.
I think Jennifer got a bigger kick out of than Lily.

Although - I think Lily could really get into taking pictures with these.  She is of the generation where you take a picture of everything and post it and share it instantly.  She has no problem posing for a picture.
I also took one of the frames that I bought at Goodwill last month - and turned it into a cork board.  I have made one of these before (and the corks fit in perfectly.)  This one I had to move them around and run them different ways until I got them to fit.  Of course I could have cut them like Richard suggested . . . but wasn't feeling motivated to do that much work on it - and once I pin stuff on it - they don't show that much anyway.  I will have to find a place to hang it up . . . (I think I need more walls)  : )
What did you do last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment