Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Time . . .

It's that time of year again . . .
Ghosts and Goblins . . .
 . . . and things that go bump in the night.
I love getting out my Halloween decorations. They just make me smile.  I love the colors and the whole mood they create.
Silly little things that I have collected over the years. 
Grinning Jack O'Lanterns . . . and one eyed monsters . . .
Little bears all dressed up for Trick or Treating . . .
Glittery pumpkins that glow "hello". . .
My new little "no name" doll found a place up on a shelf.
 
Some cute labels I found at Michael's last year.
 
Creepy pictures of Lily. 
She was jumping on the bed when I snapped these pictures of her with my phone. 
I think she looks like she could be a scary ghost in a movie.
Hopefully I will get more decorations up inside and out this week. 
The temperatures have finally cooled down some and it feels more like Fall.  I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment