Wednesday, October 10, 2012

'tis near Halloween

My Halloween decorations even made it into the bedroom this year . . . all because of this cute pillow I couldn't walk past at Target.  I am thinking I need to make some Halloween pillows - but had to buy this one because I may not find the time to make one. 
So a cute pumpkin garland . . . and changing things out on the shelf - and Halloween is all through the house.  I think I need to move those scarves and replace them with some that match . . . I honestly own way too many scarves - it shouldn't be a problem.  Wait . . . it actually may not be possible to own too many scarves . . . right? 
 
When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
                                ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Oh NO! It's possible to own too many scarves?? Then I better do a recount! :)
    I love your halloween pillow! It's neat that you decorate your bedroom...I often find it's the most overlooked room in the house, I have NEVER decorated our bedroom with the seasons...maybe I will have to work on this! Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete