Monday, January 7, 2013

Beanies and Bodies . . .

 
Crocheted beanies with flower clips.  I like these because you can remove the flower and use them on a headband . . . or for that matter, you can clip them anywhere you would like.  I have to try these on Lily and Charlotte and get some pictures taken.  They don't always like to cooperate.  : )
Two little blonde dolls waiting for faces, clothes, and personalities.  I did get the faces on them late last night and hopefully will get them finished tonight - if I am not sound asleep by 8:00.  It was fine coming back to work today . . . just hard to get up and going at 5:00 this morning.  If I stay up too late tonight I know I will really pay for it tomorrow.  What happened to the days where I could stay up to all hours of the night, go to work, and just keep going and going and going.  Too bad they don't have rechargeable batteries for people may age.  I guess they do - it's called sleep . . . damn! (There's always coffee.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment