Friday, January 4, 2013

beanies . . .

I haven't figured out what the problem is with uploading photos from my computer yet . . .  but I did figure out that I can upload them to Picasa - then put them here.  It's an extra step - but it works.  I have spent way too much time this morning messing with this - when there are so many other things I need to be doing . . . but at least I am able to post pictures.  So for now here is a picture of Abbie's beanie.  It sort of flops down in the back when it is on.  I actually have a picture of it on her - but it really wasn't a good picture (laundry basket in the background - poor lighting - it looked bad)  So for now . . . this is it . . . a brown beanie on a brown table . . . not very exciting. 
This will perk up this post a little . . .
Charlotte in her new owl beanie.  I usually don't buy things that I know I can make . . . but this little beanie was only $8 - and according to Charlotte's grandpa . . . I am simply "out of control" when it comes to getting cute things for her.  I suppose that is true . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment