Monday, January 14, 2013

List Challenge . . . list #3

List #3 - in the 52 list challenge that I joined at Meet Me At Mikes

I usually do not go to movies in the theater.  I am hard of hearing and for years just stopped going.  I wear hearing aids now - but even with them it isn't always enjoyable . . . louder does not always mean I can hear it better.  If only theaters would show movies once a week with captions for the hearing impaired.  Anyway - that said . . . I wait for movies to come out on DVD.  A few of these are already out on DVD - in fact I already have a couple of them.  I just need to sit myself down with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy.  Tonight may have to be a movie night.

2 comments:

  1. I have a few of those on my list also. Saw Les Mis on Christmas day with my daughter. First time we ever went on Christmas Day - it was a present to both of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you had a nice day with your daughter. I have heard good things about the movie.

      Delete