Sunday, January 20, 2013

Saturday 7 . . . on Sunday

Favorite food lists are not easy for me for some reason . . . don't know why - but let me give it a try.  In no particular order here it is.  I don't know if this first item on my list qualifies as a food - but since I look forward to the first taste every morning, the first item on my list is . . . 
  1. Coffee - I really try to limit how much coffee I drink, but so enjoy that first cup in the morning.
  2. Cesar Salad w/Chicken
  3. Potstickers (Chinese dumplings) - I can eat so many of these it is ridiculous. 
  4. Butterscotch Cream Pie - my mother used to make this for my birthday instead of cake.
  5. Fresh tomatoes from the garden - those from the store don't do much for me, but from the garden they are so delicious
  6. Italian food 
  7. Eggs - I can eat an egg on top of practically anything . . . I am just trying to remember what leftovers I have in the fridge that I can throw an egg on top of for breakfast.
I joined this 52 list challenge here . . .planettreasures
 

"It’s difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato." -Lewis Grizzard




No comments:

Post a Comment