Sunday, January 13, 2013

Louise & Otus






I'm not sure what I like better about Louise . . . her heart shaped lips, her embroidered bag, or her owl friend Otus.  I had a lot of fun with this detail on this on.  I stitched beads along her bodice, embroidered a winged heart on her bag, made her lips in the shape of a heart - and made her a little owl friend.  She will be for sale in my Etsy shop - clarehelen
 
Louise is a fun loving little doll who loves romance.  She has had her heart broken . . . but she still believes in love and “happily ever after “.  She is very outgoing and loves to be around people, but she sometime just likes to be by herself.  She likes candlelight, daisies, and Earl Grey tea in a fancy teacup.  Her best friend is an owl named Otus . . . He tags along wherever Louise goes.

1 comment:

  1. Your dolls are awesome. I love the little write-ups you do with them.

    ReplyDelete