Monday, January 14, 2013

crocheting for charlotte

I finished this cute little turban for Charlotte last night.  She was sleeping by the time I got it done - so I will have to wait to see how she looks with it on.  I thought this was the cutest pattern . . . I may have to make some in other colors.  Also working with this soft baby yarn was nice.  I messed up the stitches in a few rows - I probably wasn't paying attention and crocheted in the front stitch when I should have crocheted into the back stitch or something.  I sure wasn't going to rip it all out - and besides - other than bothering me because I am a nut about such things - I'm pretty sure Charlotte won't even notice.  : )
I found the pattern here . . .  this mama makes stuff
If you would like a knitted version . . . Pickles
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment