Thursday, January 31, 2013

Looking for hearts . . .

 
I know today is still January . . . but I am anxious to get my month of hearts started.  The past couple of years during the month of February I have tried to take pictures of hearts that I see throughout the  month.  Sometimes I get lucky and find a random heart like this one.  This year I will try to post a picture of a heart everyday in February.  So to celebrate tomorrow being the first day of February - I am starting my "Heart A Day" posts a day early.  Just a simple little heart scratched into the concrete that I happened to notice on a walk.  I try notice things around me . . . things that might otherwise get overlooked.  Sometime this is as easy as looking at the sky and seeing a beautiful sunset.  Other times you have to take the time to look around - or maybe look down. 
 
"Trip over love, you can get up. 
Fall in love and you fall forever."   
                                    ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment