Sunday, January 27, 2013

New little zombie doll . . .

I finished a new doll this morning - finally!  This little zombie was fun to make.  I still have to write her little bio and name her, but I was anxious to get some pictures posted of her.  She will  be listed in my shop clarehelen tomorrow.  I am hoping to have another zombie doll done by then too.


I thought I would get a couple of Shabby Charlotte zombies made and listed - since "Walking Dead" is starting up again in a couple of weeks.  I never would have thought that I would like that show, but I started watching it this season - and I am hooked . . .
  I woke up at 3:00 this morning with all kinds of stuff running through my head.  I couldn't seem to shut it off - so I just decided to get up.  By 4:00 - I was up, showered, and had had a cup of coffee.  I am thinking a nap may be part of my afternoon.  Until then - I think I will create another little zombie doll, get a couple of dolls ready to ship, and mop my floor . . . and maybe fit in an episode of "Walking Dead." 

No comments:

Post a Comment