Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Monday!

Busy weekend . . . but also lots of parties and fun.  I snapped this picture leaving a graduation party.  This is in our neighbors yard . . . her father bought this for them when they moved in.  When they asked him why, he responded, "It will make people think that you own a big dog."   ?????
So they laugh about how it looks - and decorate him according to holidays.  This month he is a high school graduate . . .
I was able to drop a couple of cranes this weekend.  My 1000 Paper Crane Project is moving forward slowly . . . but it is moving forward.  I am hoping to not be quite so busy this summer - so I can give it a little more attention.
The week is off and running.  This is the last week of school - which means work will be hectic . . . but I tend to function very well in that sort of chaos . . . . and Summer vacation is right around the corner!!!!!!
 
"Sometimes the shortest distance between two points is a winding path walked arm in arm."   ~Robert Brault

1 comment:

  1. The dog is a riot. Your crane project is so inspiring. I hope you get lots of responses.

    ReplyDelete