Monday, June 17, 2013

Paper Hearts

Have I mentioned that I have way too many things I like to do . . . and how I can easily get sidetracked?  I should be working on my dolls tonight, but instead I am playing with this paper punch and some security envelopes that I started cutting open . . . which of course gets me thinking of what I can do with them.  So I've punched out a few hearts . . . but really have to get back to my dolls.  I love making things out of paper and just wanted to share these cute little hearts. 
They would make a cute garland . . . or I can use them in my journal . . . or any number of things.  They are most often black or blue . . . I do have couple of red ones.  I'm a color freak - I want purple, orange, lime green, pink . . .
Any more fun ideas how to use the hearts?
Time for me to get back on task.  I have dolls to make.
 
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try” – Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment