Wednesday, June 26, 2013

random wednesday . . .

I had to laugh yesterday when Luke and Abbie brought me all of these paint color samples.  They saw them and thought of me and my heart shaped paper punch - great idea on their part.  I am also big on the names of paint colors.  When I paint a room I not only have to like the color - it has to have a good name as well.  Some of the better names here . . . Fresh Grape Juice, Lucky Shamrock, New Grass Green, and my two favorite - Pink Flamingo and Pumpkin Patch . . . I love color!
Tennis . . .
. . . followed by a cold beer.  Richard and I went out to hit during the warmest part of the day . . . there is something about a cold beer after playing tennis that makes things good!  Yesterday was sort of a crazy. . . but by the end of the day I simply counted my blessings and didn't let anything spoil what turned out to be a wonderful day!  Life is too short to have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. I almost always grab a few paint chips at Lowe's or HD when I tag along. Then I get tugged along because I stop and look at things we didn't come for trying to figure out how I could use it creatively. Rubber plumbers gasket and aluminum tape have found alternate uses. Looking forward to seeing what you do with those chips!

    ReplyDelete