Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Random Wednesday

This isn't a very good picture of Charlotte wearing her new little pants, but I just love her chubby little arms and feet . . . and her chubby little cheeks and smile.  She is such a happy baby!
I like these jars that I saw in an antiques store . . . I think if the jars would have been for sale - I would have bought them - especially the one with the turquoise lid.  This booth had lots of vintage sewing items that reminded me of Mom and Grandma. 
I love walking into greenhouses.  I love all the colors and smells . . . and always go home inspired.  I have so much that I want to do in our yard . . . always more ideas than time.  :)
Charlotte's Big Red Ball!
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  ~Anaïs Nin

1 comment:

  1. Cute pants! You've just given me a lightbulb moment. Those little things that seem to follow me home all the time, I can still have them if I just take a picture. And I know what you mean about ideas and time. They are sooooooo out of proportion.

    ReplyDelete