Saturday, June 29, 2013

summer nights

What do you do for dinner when the thermometer in your car reads 122?  Well you can make a nice summer meal (which I had planned on doing) . . . or you can go out to dinner. (Much better idea)
Over 100 and sitting outside?  These fans and misters were wonderful.  We decided that we are going to take down the misters we have on our patio and install one of these fans.  It made it so comfortable.

Of course I had to take a picture of our beer.  We rarely order the same beer, but it was way to hot for me to drink a porter or a stout.  I believe this beer was named Golden 99.
I had really planned on finishing the doll I have started and posting pictures of her today, but last night just called for something else . . . one of those fun nights that makes me realize why I love summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment