Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lunch with Lily

We picked up Lily for lunch today.  I think it is as much of a treat for us as it is for her.  She sees me every day . . . she was so excited to see Papa.
We let her choose where she wanted to eat . . . so it was Chicken McNuggets and chocolate milk at McDonalds.  Not our first choice, but it was Lily's day.   She had on a t-shirt that read "Papa Makes Me Smile".  It was a fun lunch . . . followed by an ice cream sundae.  Spoiling grand babies is just way too easy. 
Playing with french fries . . .
 Lily's letters - (I guess she was writing in Japanese)
For Lily . . . a "Happy" meal of course.
Papa really does make her smile.  :)  
 By this time she was laughing at him . . . and asking what kind of ice cream he was going to get.  I hated to go back to work.
 
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.  ~Lee Iacocca

1 comment:

  1. Awww! What fun. Love that first picture with her pink skirt! The letters are there, just twisted a little. She's going to be very creative!

    ReplyDelete