Thursday, September 5, 2013

a beautiful day in the neighborhood . . . .

Maybe I am motivated by my neon pink shoes . . . maybe I just needed to get out in the sunshine.  Whatever the reason, I used my lunch break to walk and run today . . . I was able to get in 3 miles.  It felt wonderful.
I think I may have to pick up trash next time.  I was a little irritated at how much trash was on this stretch of sidewalk.  I tend to let little things like that irritate me.

I didn't spot anything exciting . . . but enjoyed the beautiful day!  I get in these moods where my head is just full of stuff (both good and bad) . . . and it helps to go walk and run and get it all sorted out.  That made me think of this quote (one of my favorites) 
“If you seek creative ideas go walking.
Angels whisper to a man when he goes for
a walk.”   ~ Raymond I. Myers
Peace ~ Love ~ Take a Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment