Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Doodles and Orange

I had hoped to post pictures of a Halloween Shabby Charlotte doll - but I have a few more things to do with her and I still have to write her little story . . . it just got to be too late last night and since I am trying to get enough sleep I chose to get to bed at a half way reasonable hour. (I hate that . . . but I do feel better). 
So today it is desktop doodles . . .
 
. . . and colorful stuff that caught my eye yesterday.
 
I was looking for quotes about doodles this morning . . . I didn't have much luck finding one, but I did find this . . .
 
"I love jotting down ideas for my blog, so I doodle or take notes on all kinds of stuff that inspires me: the people I meet, boutiques I visit, a florist that just gave me a great idea for an interior-design project, things like that."
                                                                                   ~ Maria Sharapova

Not quite the quote I was looking for, but Maria is one of my favorite tennis players . . . and I loved reading this about her.

"Orange is the happiest color." 
                                  ~ Frank Sinatra

2 comments:

  1. I love your doodles. I can't seem to keep my desk calendar clear - well not yet anyway, but I'm going to try. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder where I find the time . . . but I automatically start doodling when I answer the phone.

      Delete