Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I believe . . .

in pink . . . 
I believe in God. 
 I believe in the power of prayer. 
 I believe in love at first sight.
I believe in magic . . .  
I believe laughter is great medicine.   
I believe in fighting for something that is right.
I believe in angels that protect us from things we are not always aware of.
I believe baseball is the greatest sport played. 
I believe in kindness & compassion.
 I believe in real LOVE that lasts a lifetime and longer.
I believe in being sexy. 
I believe that miracles happen every day. 
I believe in family and friends.
I believe forgiveness is necessary in order to heal and move one.
I believe in telling people that you love them.
I believe that sometimes nothing tastes better than a cold beer.
I believe children are amazing creatures!
I believe in music.
I believe in being creative and having fun.
I believe in holding hands.
I believe sometimes you have to have a good cry - just to feel better.
I believe in always doing your best - no matter what you do.
I believe in honesty.
I believe in dancing until your feet hurt.
 I believe . . . .
I believe I think too much and at times I am way to serious . . . like tonight. :)  Write a post about what you believe in . . . and leave me a comment/link.


No comments:

Post a Comment