Sunday, September 22, 2013

all sorts of stuff . . .

Charlotte ready for a walk . . .
She hangs right in there with Grandma . . . I was able to get in three miles.  She jabbers and watches the world go by . . . we stop for water, smiles, and once in awhile to take a picture. 
Richard and I went out to play tennis a little later.  Saturday was a day made for tennis . . . or so we thought. 

Today I was determined to get something made . . . I bought these fat quarters to use for Shabby Charlotte dolls.  I am hoping to get a few Halloween dolls listed on Etsy this week.  I would have had at least one finished and listed . . . but I got sidetracked quite a bit today.
I worked on a doll . . .
  cross stitched . . .
crocheted . . .
worked on recycled bag that I want to use for my camera . . .

Took some pictures of the necklaces that Abbie is making.  She is just getting started and wants to try to sell them.  These chunky beads are so much fun.


Charlotte loves them!
It has been awhile since the table has been covered with projects . . . maybe Stella misses the crafty project mess as much as I do.   At first she tried to fit her whole body in this box, then settled on this position before she fell asleep among the beads.  I am not sure why I couldn't settle on just one project today . . . but I made some progress on all of them and had a good day . . . a very relaxing day.  Those seem to be happening a little more frequently these days. 
 Beatles Ballerina . . . love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment