Friday, September 6, 2013

find joy in the small stuff

I was going to do another Flashback Friday, but forgot the photos at home.  I will have to save that for next week.  (I have a picture you will like Amy.)
So . . . a different post.
Something I have learned is important, is to find joy in the small stuff . . . and the small stuff is all around us everyday.  Silly girls is glasses . . .

 . . . and I wish I could share her laugh . . . more of a squeal really.  I can't help but smile and laugh myself.  I seem to be saying that a lot lately.  I made up my mind to be happy some time ago, but I believe that there is a difference between being happy and being happy because you are at peace.  This is not always easy with some of the junk that life throws at you, and it is probably something I was forced into doing . . . and that I am still working on.  So when it's a good day - enjoy! 
. . . I like my combination of bracelets today.  Nothing new . . . I just like them.  This week has been so busy at work and at home that I haven't made much time to create anything new.  So I have to dig out some old stuff I like.
Charlotte is wearing this bib for her birthday party.  I can't believe she is going to be a year old already.  Luke and Abbie are throwing an Ice Cream Social for her birthday party . . . so Abbie was excited when she found this bib. 
. . . and this one . . . Richard e-mails me different things he finds on the internet - of course he would send me this one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment