Tuesday, September 10, 2013

wine labels . . . journal . . . me . . .

I have a friend who bought some of this wine while she was wine tasting in Paso Robles.  She says it is pretty good.  I may have to try some . . .  but mostly just for the bottles.  They would make really cute lighted bottles for Halloween and Day of the Dead.
I like this label the best and now that I am looking at the labels again - I wish I would have bought them when I was at the store.   
I have a couple of other bottles with Halloween labels . . . . the wine in those I would venture to say is not very good.  Maybe I will dump those out tonight and have Richard drill holes in them.  It won't be long before I start getting Halloween stuff out.  I love this time of year!

I have been playing with my journal a little more . . .
. . . and smiling a lot more.
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment