Saturday, October 5, 2013

A little Halloween at work

 I love grinning Jack O' Lanterns . . .




I had a busy week at work . . . but the women I work with know how much I like Halloween and got me moving as far as putting up some decorations.  Even my boss had made a comment that I was behind schedule on the Halloween decorations . . . so we pulled some stuff out, I brought some stuff from home, and I even cut my walk short at lunch to stop  at Pier 1 and pick up a few ornaments for the Halloween tree we have . . . which for some reason I didn't take a picture of yesterday.  We have a few more things we want to do . . . but the office is looking quite festive.  I think we have as many lights as we do at Christmas time.  :)  The kids love it when they come into the office.  The last photo is a flower pen made out of duct tape that our nurse bought for me . . . one of our parents at school makes and sells them.  I don't think I have the patience to make them . . . but I added a link to a YouTube tutorial if you would like to try . . . they are so cute! 
So the Halloween spirit has definitely hit our office.  I have said it many times, but will say it again . . . I work with an amazing group of people that make going to work not seem like work at all. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun place to work. I can see why the children love it. All those wonderful colors and so much to see. That pen is beautiful. I love those colorful stripes. I bet no one would dare walk away with that one!

    ReplyDelete