Friday, October 25, 2013

magic . . .


 I got playing with pictures on my phone today . . . that got me thinking about magic.  Halloween and Fall seem to cast sort of a spell on me . . . for lack of any other way to describe it.  I seem to be able to find joy in the littlest things . . . and that to me is a special sort of magic.
One of my favorite lines from a movie . . .  (I have so many of them), is from "Sleepless is Seattle" - when Tom Hank's character (Sam Baldwin) tells Dr. Marcia Fieldstone how he knew he was supposed to be with his wife. 

"Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic."

I love that movie - but then I am a hopeless romantic . . . I may have to watch it tonight. :)
I am definitely someone who believes in magic . . . Do you?

2 comments:

  1. Love those magical photo effects and that movie is on my favorites list too! You two definitely look like you're MFEO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must have seen that movie more than once also. :) LOL

      Delete