Wednesday, October 2, 2013

on our way home . . .


The ride home included a drive over The Golden Gate Bridge . . .
 . . . where you may see all kinds of things.
 A drive through San Francisco . . .
 . . . and a stop at our favorite outlet store.
 The Adidas outlet happened to have tons of stuff on clearance . . . so we came home with a bag full of goodies.
 
  . . . and our usual stop at Casa de Fruita.  I like stopping here anytime, but especially in the Fall.  It is not possible to drive by a giant pumpkin patch when you have me in the car . . . but then Richard knows that.



I guess all these posts about cover our weekend . . . and I guess I took quite a few pictures . . . it took me a few days to share them all.  Here it is Wednesday already - almost time for another weekend.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment