Friday, July 12, 2013

Good Morning Sunshine!



I love staying up until all hours of the night - always have, but I also love being up early in the morning . . . maybe why I like coffee so much.  :)
I don't stay up like I used to - but being on vacation lets me do a little of both.  One of my favorite parts of the day is being out by the garden in the morning.  The tomatoes are a little more red each day . . . they make my mouth water.  I think my sunflowers are as anxious to bloom as I am to have them bloom . . . they look like they can hardly hold back.  I am just waiting for all the color, fun, and joy to come popping out when they finally open.  My little miniature rose just seems to glow this morning . . . I do believe it is just that kind of morning.  I had to stand up on a box in order to take a picture of some of the sunflowers (they have gotten so tall) . . . I couldn't resist the opportunity for a shadow peace sign.
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment