Thursday, July 4, 2013

Used Books

The town we live in has a couple of used bookstores.  We have been talking about going to this one for some time.  Today called for an outing with Charlotte . . . so this is where we ended up.
I love bookstores, used bookstores, books . . . I hadn't been to this particular store since they had moved and expanded. 
They have a lot to choose from.  I didn't go with any particular book in mind so I just wandered.

Of course I had to buy books.  I decided on some easy reads for summer while I am out by the pool. I bought a Stephen King book that I thought Luke might enjoy and the cutest little Raggedy Ann book.
I forgot how cute the illustrations were in this book.  This will be a fun one to read to Lily and Charlotte.  I think I actually have a copy of this book - but not as small and cute as this one.  I collected Raggedy Ann stuff when I was young - and have boxes of things, that because I had two boys - never really have gotten out and used for anything.  I always thought it would be cute to decorate a room with a Raggedy Ann theme if I ever had a granddaughter - so she would have a fun place to sleep when she visited . . . hmmm - may have to work on that.  But then I also want a baseball room and a Halloween room.  I think I need a bigger house - or fewer ideas in my head.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment