Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Random Wednesday . . .

 
I have three dolls started.  I got the bodies stained today . . . and cut all the yarn for the hair.  I should stay up late tonight and get the hair on at least of couple of them . . . but I don't see that happening.
I went for a walk in my new shoes.  I am always on the look out for things while I am out walking.  Today I found my husband's initials.  :)
Electric Punch & Highlighter Yellow - these are some bright neon shoes.  :) 

I made zucchini fritters tonight.  I like them with a little Siracha Sauce on them.  This recipe is from my Aunt Hess (one of my favorite ladies ever!!!)  I thought I would share the recipe.  So easy and tasty in the summer.
 
1/3 cup Bisquick
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 eggs - beaten
2 cups coarsely shredded zucchini
 
Stir together the Bisquick mix, cheese and pepper.  Stir in eggs, then stir in zucchini.  Melt 2 T. butter in a skillet.  With large spoon place mix into hot skillet and fry uncovered - low heat.  Turn when browned
This little sweetie isn't feeling so well.  She is still her happy little self mostly - but has something going on.  It's no fun seeing her sick.  We all will be glad when she is feeling better.  I think from the look on her face . . . she will be too. 
 
  "Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time." 
                                                                         ~ John Lubbock

1 comment:

  1. I started a new project last night and I was rushing and broke it part-way through. It's fixable but it reminded me that I can't get everything done in a day at one sitting. It was sending me a message I think, that I needed to get to bed. I may give that recipe a try soon. I usually slice, bread, and fry the zucchini, but the fritters look too good not to try at least. Hope the little sweetie feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete