Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pillow Talk

I haven't gotten many decorations out for the 4th of July.  I think it sort of snuck up on me this year.  I did pull out the pillows that my mom made for me . . . so I have a little red, white, and blue going on.  It got me thinking about pillows  . . . so around the house . . .
I have these pillows out on the patio for summer.  Go Redbirds!  The red pillow in the back is one that I made out of an old jacket of Richards.
If I remember right - I bought this pink polka dot pillow to use for a baby shower that I gave.  It always seems to get moved around . . . right now it sits on top of my old suitcases.
I think I keep this pillow because it reminds me of my mom . . . the detail is very pretty up close and sort of old fashioned looking.
Here's a little red pillow I made and decorated with a doily and some buttons.  That has been ages ago . . . I was going to get rid of it, but it seems to be the perfect backrest for these little bears. 
When I start taking pictures of things like this . . . it makes me realize that I have a lot of stuff in my house . . . but it's my stuff and I like it and most of it I am sentimental about . . .
 . . . like this little pillow.  It was the first gift that Richard gave me when we started dating.  The man new what I liked - even way back then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment