Tuesday, July 30, 2013

more this and that . . .

I love being off work . . . spending days doing what I like to do.  I slept in, finished a book I was reading, and went through some more of the stuff I brought back from moms.  I folded a few paper cranes today so I could drop them while we were out.  I have made a little progress on my paper crane project . . . If you haven't seen what my project is about - take a look   Peace, Love, Cranes 
One crane left at the doctors office.  I got the results back from my CT scan today.  The tumor on my adrenal gland has not gotten any larger, but has changed some and I am having some symptoms that are a concern.  Nothing to really worry about - but I have to go through a few more tests - just to determine if they should remove it or not.  Just more time and tests . . .
Richard usually goes with me to the doctor . . . I think me having melanoma a couple of years ago sort of freaked him out . . . also a good reason to go to lunch after.  :)
Professor Plum and Colonel Mustard with a wrench in the library . . . love this t-shirt!  Love this man! 
I found this Day of the Dead fabric when I was visiting my mom.  I have seen it online, but never seemed to get it ordered.  I bought a couple of yards, I am not really sure what I will make with it . . . maybe a bag or a table runner.  I'll have to think about that.
Visiting my mom in Missouri instead of Iowa means tons of St. Louis Cardinal stuff to choose from.   Here is our newest little Redbird fan.  She was in such a cute mood tonight.  Her daddy may like the Padres . . . but she seems quite happy in her pink Cardinal onesie. 
Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you have more testing to look forward to. I know that it's nerve-wracking waiting for results. But you know how to keep yourself busy with all those things you love to beat the stress of it. Thinking positive thoughts all the way!

    ReplyDelete