Friday, July 12, 2013

Just a quiet Friday

Sort of a long day.  I had another CT scan . . . nothing serious, sort of a follow up to see if the tumor on my adrenal gland is getting larger.  I am glad to have that out of the way . . . the scans are not so bad, but when they tell you to be prepared you are going to get hot . . . they don't tell you that you are suddenly going to feel yourself heat up from the inside out . . . strangest feeling.
Richard and I went and played tennis after . . . even though it was hot.  I felt like I need to run and work up a sweat (perfect day for that).  I had to take this picture . . . simply because Richard is an excellent tennis player - and I think this is the most balls I have ever seen on his side of the net.  We simply stunk it up . . . but had a good time anyway. 

We got home late . . . and I happened to notice today's chalkboard message - and I have to agree . . . Charlotte is amazing!  She is still sick . . . but doing much better today.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I hate that feeling too! They always tell me - "it's going to feel like you wet your pants." Glad you got it over with. Hope it all goes well and hopefully, as I'm several days behind, Charlotte is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete