Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

What a wonderful day we had.  A day celebrating with family and old friends . . . actually old friends that are family!
Fun in the sun!
Fun in the water!
Big guys that I love . . .
 . . . and little guys that I love.
Fun and games . . .
. . . and so much great food.  I should have taken more pictures of the food.
The first sunflower of the summer . . . and more on the way.  It is going to be so much fun watching them bloom!  Find JOY in the small stuff . . . it makes life amazing!

Two of my favorite men.  I wish Jake and Kasey could have been here.
Charlotte actually really seemed to enjoy the fireworks . . . I am not sure what this picture is all about.  I think Abbie has another one like this where she looks much happier . . . I will have to get that photo.  I don't like this sad looking little face.
Lily whirled and twirled and had a wonderful 4th of July.  She went home tired and happy!
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays . . . this one was one of the best!  GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment