Monday, July 8, 2013

today . . .

It was a productive day . . . the biggest accomplishment being getting our garage cleaned out! (Thanks Luke.)  I am in such a mood to clean out and throw away.  I'm sure partly because I have time to do it.  I have a couple of furniture projects out there that I am hoping to get to this summer.  My projects never seem to end.  I just keep coming up with new projects.
Shabby Charlotte bodies ready to go . . .
I still only have one sunflower blooming, but the others just keep getting taller.  I am not sure if the flowers will get as big as the ones that I have had other years - but they are still fun to watch grow and bloom.  Charlotte helped me water the  garden tonight . . . sunflowers included.
My new little Babolat "love bug" . . . cute dampener that Richard bought me today for my tennis racquet.  I also had him change the over grip . . . time to go hit some tennis balls.  Too much work today . . . . not enough play.  I have to turn that around tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This is what I love about visiting blogs - I almost always learn something new. I did not know what a dampener was and it's so cute, I just had to look it up. That was such a sweet gesture.

    ReplyDelete