Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shabby Charlotte Doll - Lillian

I had this little doll nearly done . . . and there she sat.  For some reason I couldn't get going on her, but last night I finally figured out what I wanted to do to finish her . . . and here she is. 
She was another special order . . . for a Disney fanatic.  :)
Lillian
Lillian is an outgoing little doll with a positive attitude.  She loves to smile and laugh and most of all have a good time.    She loves her name . . . because although it is not something everyone knows - she is named after Walt Disney’s wife.  Lillian loves everything Disney.  She always has her Mickey Mouse bag with her just in case she finds some fun Disney item she can’t live without.  If it was up to Lillian – she would go to Disneyland every day . . . since she can’t, she carries a special ticket in her bag to remind her of the magic place she loves so much.  Keep this little doll nearby to remind you that . . . “Laughter is timeless ~ Imagination has no age – and Dreams are forever. "
I love her little bag.  It is made out of a cloth Disney tag.   A perfect place for Lillian to keep her Disney keepsakes.
I have had this lace top in my closet for a couple of years . . . as pretty as I think it is - it just reminded me of an old lady top for some reason.  I am not sure why - I have other lace tops that I love to wear . . . so it was one of those times where I raided my closet to dress a Shabby Charlotte doll.
It makes a perfect little underskirt . . . and one less thing in my closet.  :)
And I have so much more lace I can use for other dolls!

1 comment:

  1. What a doll! Your little story fits her to a T and your lace top just adds to the perfection. I love the little bits and bobs of details you add to your dolls. You have a great eye for that.

    ReplyDelete